Intern at Growing Azalea Music
Growing Azalea Music is an independent record label located in Rensselaerville, NY that is afilliated with ASCAP and the Recording Academy. We offer internship opportunities for academic credit and experience. All internships are unpaid.
Please contact email@example.com if interested. Make sure to include your resume in your email.
• Organize MP3 files through a digital library for licensing purposes.
• Ensure that all songs have been properly tagged using metadata. Download properly tagged songs on to USB ports in preparation for meetings with Music Directors.
• Utilize sound cloud and drop box for sending songs to prospective publishers, producers and music libraries.
• Follow through with with current, previous and prospective publishing and licensing deals including sheet music publishing. Keep a data file on all related contacts, deals and placements.
• Actively research new leads for publishing and licensing opportunities.
• Use social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Reverb Nation, Grammy Pro, YouTube) to promote songs to be considered for licensing and/or publishing opportunities. Upload music, add content and generate more fans on these sites.
• Update the company’s licensing page according to genre and style.
• Duplicate songs on to CD’s and mail to industry professionals, as requested.
• Keep track of all songs and compositions in our cataloge ensuring they registered with ASCAP and the Office of Copy write under each title and alternate titles.
• College credit
• Travel certificate
• Invaluable hands on experience in a small business environment
• Working in a team environment
• Career skills that can be applied to other employment situations
• Valuable contacts
• Opportunity to become a Grammy U member